Do you know someone who needs to sell a house? Welcome to our program where you get paid for bringing us leads!
Welcome to Detroit Fair Offer’s property referral program! If you are looking for a side income, this could be a great opportunity for you to make some extra money. This can also be an excellent way for a beginner to learn about investing in real estate. As a professional home buyer in Detroit, our entire operation runs off being able to locate property owners who need to sell a house for various reasons. All you need to do is find an owner who is looking to sell, let us know about it and you will be paid a finder’s fee at closing when the funds are dispersed by the title company. Continue reading to learn more about our property referral program and start getting paid!
How much will I be paid?
We pay a finder’s fee of $600.00 for properties in the city of Detroit, Highland Park and Hamtramck. We pay $750.00 for all properties located in the suburbs. These property referral fees are only paid if we actually end up purchasing the property.
Properties that qualify
- Vacant houses.
- Tired landlord situations.
- Owner selling an inherited home.
- Need to avoid foreclosure.
- Almost any situation where the owner needs to sell quickly.
Properties that DO NOT qualify
- Properties listed with a real estate agent.
- Properties under contract with a wholesaler or another investor.
- Houses listed for sale on websites such as Zillow, Craigslist, Redfin, Trulia ECT.
- Properties owned by the Detroit Land Bank Authority or Wayne County Treasurer.